Wednesday 16 January 2008

Been a while

It has been a while (6 months) since my last post and in that time I have acquired ownership of some rather messy projects (Please I am begging people don’t modify out of the box files even if you think you know what you are doing because most likely YOU DONT …. ok maybe Application.master and the like but then again only if absolutely necessary and you and your client understand what Microsoft has to say http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2007/10/30/kb-944105-how-to-customize-application-pages-in-the-layouts-folder-in-wss-3-0-and-moss-2007.aspx ) and passed my MCTS - WSS 3.0 Application Development gotten engaged and learnt a lot about WSS and MOSS and to be honest ASP.NET

I will try and Blog all of what I have discovered and where I went badly wrong over the next few months and return what I can to the SharePoint community.
Hope to post more as time goes on :)

PS I would like to see more internet facing WSS 3/Moss sites on the web they are easy to develop and even easier to maintain for the non technical minded.

No comments: