Sunday 25 January 2009

Moving On

It has been a while since my last post.

Thing have been really busy for me as I changed jobs in October.

I am now working for Brightstarr leading their SharePoint development team.

BrightStarr concentrates more on the usability and look and feel customisations as opposed to the backend integration and Business layer side. Their aim is the make the users want to use SharePoint because it is fun and looks good.
So the last few months I have had to brush up on my UI layer, Web 2.0 and what makes a website usable. All in all it has been a great few months and some of the projects that I have been working on really need a second look to see that it is really running on SharePoint with all its out of the box goodness.

Well I hope I will get some time to post some of the Web 2.0 SharePoint things I have been up to with My Sites and some of the interesting front end web parts.

No comments: