Tuesday 21 July 2009

SharePoint 2010 and the NDA

I have been lucky enough to be working with the next release of SharePoint 2010 through the TAP program and have wondered what I can and can’t say about it, Joel Oleson has recreantly posted a helpful blog in regards to what we can and can’t say(What’s Up? NDA or NOT? Office 2010 Technical Preview vs. SharePoint 2010 Technical Beta), Till the NDA is lifted I won’t be saying much other than so far I have found 2010 to be looking really good and I can’t wait for it to move on to RTM.

For those that are interested.
My SharePoint 2010 environment is all beta/rc at the moment
Windows Server 2k8 R2 RC hyper-v Host with Windows Server 2k8 R2 RC VMs
With SQL 2008 running as the backend database on one.

So far so good, look forward to sharing what I have found in the future.

No comments: